Our Las Vegas MasterMind Group members are CEOs, Company Presidents, Managing Partners, and Business Owners. Members are committed to working on their business, rather than just in their business.
Join Catapult Groups and get help with:
- Growing Your Business
- Maximizing Your Company’s ROI
- Increasing Productivity and Operational Efficiency.
- Improving Business Leadership
MasterMind Groups Uncover Solutions & Opportunities
At our monthly mastermind group meetings, members share experiences and exchange fresh ideas. Members hold one another accountable for making the kinds of tough decisions that grow their business.
Exclusive to the Las Vegas area, each peer advisory session meets once a month in groups of 12-14 members. These groups consist of business leaders like yourself from non-competing industries.
All members come together to work on growth strategies, operational challenges, and results-oriented processes.
What Members Think about Catapult Groups:
In addition to our monthly group meetings, members also enjoy these benefits:
- Cutting-edge strategies and ideas offered by hand-picked and nationally recognized expert speakers—actionable information you can implement immediately
- Monthly one-on-one business coaching sessions with a Catapult Groups Executive Coach (a former CEO or business owner with the skills and experience to help you assess your business, set objectives and execute strategies)
- An individual “Accountability Partner” dedicated to making sure you follow through on your decisions and take actions to move your business to the next level
We’re looking for small business owners and CEO’s who want to grow their businesses and help other business leaders achieve the same objectives.
If you’re ready to join…
Associate with up to 14 other CEOs, managers and senior-level executives in a confidential setting. You’ll be challenged and rewarded like never before in your professional life. We invite you to learn more about becoming a Catapult Groups member today.
Who Leads Our Las Vegas Business Coaching Groups?
Our CEO groups are facilitated by seasoned coaches Brad Mishlove and Doug Beckley who have walked in your shoes. They’re former CEOs who have either led growth companies or started their own successful enterprises. They understand what it takes to successfully transition from startup to a growing and flourishing business.
Real-Time ROI for your Business
As the leader of your company, you should be working on your business, not in your business. Your job is to focus on the vision and direction of your company, while the day to day operations are carried out by your leadership team.
During our monthly meetings, you’ll meet with 12-14 of your position peers who will help redirect your focus on your business and provide you with real-time implementation processes.
Learn from Industry Leaders
You don’t have to attend a continuing education course to learn from leaders in their fields. Members of Catapult Groups have the unique experience of listening to industry experts in small groups of 12 or 14 – not in groups of 100’s or 1000’s.
Our guest speakers are hand-picked and tailor their presentations to the pressing needs of today’s business owner. Topics range from:
- The art of influence
- Negotiation tactics
- Sales and marketing strategies
Every member has the opportunity to engage with our speakers and learn something new.